Jump to navigation Jump to search
For those without a car this involves a walk from Porthcurnow
There are fine walks all around the area, with excellent coastal views.
- 1 St Levan's Church, St Levan. The church is one of the most striking and interesting in an area of striking and interesting churches. Two features of the churchyard are the unusual shaped coffin rest at the northern gate and St Levan's stone. A prophecy from Merlyn says "When with panniers astride, a pack horse shall ride, through St Levan's stone, the world will be done".
- 2 Porthcurno Telegraph Museum, Eastern House, Old Cable Ln, TR19 6HL, ☏ . 10AM-5PM.
- 1 Minack Theatre (Gwaryjy Minack) (located towards the village of Porthcurno). an outdoor theatre built, by hand, into the side of cliff over looking the ocean; the theatre includes a museum and offers tours when there are no performances
- 1 Cable Station Inn, The Valley, Porthcurno, TR19 6JX. Down to earth pub with basic food. Also offers B&B.
- 1 Driftwood Studio, Sea Breeze, Churchtown, TR19 6JS, ☏ . Self catering accommodation.
- 2 Porthcurno Holidays, The Valley, Porthcurno, TR19 6JX. Self catering accommodation