- Wikipedia treats Bisaya as a language family, of which Cebuano is one. Powers (talk) 18:37, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
- I would like to see this page turn into a sort of disambig, pointing to Cebuano as the most important Visayan language and mentioning that it is sometimes called "Bisaya", but also mentioning other languages in the family and if possible linking e.g. Waray phrasebook. Pashley (talk) 09:36, 22 March 2016 (UTC)
- Seems like an individual phrasebook for Bisaya is not correct, but indeed rather a disambiguation according to w:Visayans#Language.
- So merge for now to Cebuano phrasebook . I'm not convinced separate phrase books for every individual language in the Philippines is really serving the traveler in any practical way. --Andrewssi2 (talk) 00:35, 20 June 2016 (UTC)
- I have moved the old version of the page to Cebuano phrasebook/Bisaya, leaving a redirect but not moving this talk page. The redirect needs to be turned into a disambig, but I do not currently have time. Pashley (talk) 04:21, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
This was recently tagged as a stub & I want to remove the tag. Yes, "It does not have a template.", but that is because it does not need one. As for "Please plunge forward and help it grow!", we don't want it to grow (except maybe linking to more languages?); it is complete as it stands.