Talk:Black Rock City
There are many hours in a day...what else gets done at this place?? it sounds intriguing
Is any one know the direction to black rock city from Los Angeles, California If Please e-mail me at email@example.com
- You have two choices
- 1. The fast way: I5 north to Sacramento, I80 East to Reno, then follow the directions in the article.
- 2. The scenic way: I15 north over the San Bernadino mountains, then US395 north to Reno, then follow the directions in the article.
- Since you are going on a long and unfamiliar journey, get thee a map of California and a map of Nevada. Heck, even a whole-US map will do. -- (WT-en) Colin 02:38, 17 Aug 2004 (EDT)
when is it?
- " The event happens each year in late August and early September" --(WT-en) Evan 19:22, 17 Nov 2005 (EST)
The original image used with this article can be viewed at . In trying to determine whether it can be migrated, in addition to Wikivoyage:Non-free content guidelines it also appears that anyone attending Burning Man must sign a contract which stipulates:
- By attending the festival, all participants must sign a contract which amongst other terms and conditions, assigns all copyright in photographs and media taken at the festival to the Burning Man Organization, and only allows personal use. As such, the author of this image does not have the authority to freely license this image, not withstanding any statements by the author.
Cancelled for 2020
From the official site: we have made the difficult decision not to build Black Rock City in 2020. Given the painful reality of COVID-19 .... Pashley (talk) 08:49, 11 April 2020 (UTC)
- The only reasonable decision. A note should be added to the article. Ikan Kekek (talk) 08:54, 11 April 2020 (UTC)