- The borders between this and other districts of Budapest is defined in Talk:Budapest#District Borders. Please review them when adding a new attraction or a listing item to this article.
- See: House of Hungarian Wine, please provide information about this attraction that I read about a brochure from the Hungarian govt. Thanks. 22.214.171.124 12:20, 3 March 2007 (EST) (moved from Budapest todo list --(WT-en) DenisYurkin 05:58, 4 March 2007 (EST))
- See and Do: Prices, please provide more prices for the many attractions and activities. Thanks again! 126.96.36.199 12:20, 3 March 2007 (EST) (moved from Budapest todo list --(WT-en) DenisYurkin 06:00, 4 March 2007 (EST))
Labyrinths vs Caves
From what we've seen at Budavari Labirintus, there's nothing about 10km or "Visitors are not allowed in alone since it is very easy to get lost". For now, I moved this content into a separate item; we need to double-check it somehow. Looks like another thing where we need Expertise From Locals. --(WT-en) DenisYurkin 19:58, 7 January 2007 (EST)
lets merge district articles back into Budapest
Image:CivertanEsti bp III.14.jpg Image:Esti bp III.22.jpg Image:CivertanEsti bp III.17.jpg Image:Esti bp III.15.jpg
Putting this here, since we don't use galleries. (WT-en) Texugo 06:27, 7 April 2010 (EDT)
- The tag was added in November 2013. At that time the article was 13k, and now is 19k (and Buda has grown from 22k to 57k), so I thinks that things have changed a bit in the past couple of months. It is a little unusual having a district that is surrounded on all sides by the same district, but I think that this is a good special case.
- The headings in Budapest/Buda#See are a little confusing and do suggest that there are 10 sights listed that are on the castle hill - but this is missing a heading - can anybody improve on "Rest of Buda".AlasdairW (talk) 21:45, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
- Budapest is on my list of districtified cities lacking district maps, and I plan to make one for Budapest. I would rather not make the map twice, so it would be great if people who are familiar with the city would decide if Castle Hill should be merged into Buda or not in the next few weeks or so. I'd say it should be merged with Buda, as there isn't really enough information here (except for the See section) to justify a separate article. The article has three eateries, one wine house and two hotels — and it's an article about a central part of the city, not the suburbs... ϒpsilon (talk) 21:44, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
- A map has recently been added to Budapest, which shows the existing three districts. Unless there are objections in the next couple of days, I plan to remove the merge tag. It is a district that people mainly visit to See - the only hotel that I recall seeing there was the Hilton, but it is a few years since I was there. AlasdairW (talk) 22:44, 23 February 2014 (UTC)