|This is the imported user page of user Cardboardbird on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Cardboardbird".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
[[Image:Carboardbird-wikivoyageing-ontheroad.jpg|thumb|350px|right|Give me a notebook, a map and a road.]] Cardboardbird is a nomad and ruinophile. For now I call Kalgoorlie in Western Australia home.
Most of the info I contribute is gathered while travelling in the destination.
I'm an admin. I prefer to edit than revert, but I'd much rather be writing for pages on my current projects list.
- Kununurra – My first Star article. OTBP feature 10/2010.
- Menzies – My second Star article. OTBP feature 7/2011.
- Tongren – OTBP feature 9/2011.
- Cape Le Grand National Park
On the Backburner
Kununurra - My first attempt at map making.
Places I have travelled to and/or lived in
- Western Australia (Perth, Kununurra, Broome, Derby, Esperance, Denmark, Walpole, Dwellingup, Pinjarrah, York, Merridin, Kalgoorlie, Coolgardie, Leonora, Menzies, Kambalda, Salmon Gums, Norseman, Ora Banda)
- Northern Territory (Katherine, Mataranka)
- New South Wales (Sydney, Katoomba, Wollongong)
|This is the imported user page of a user from Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on Wikivoyage or Wikitravel were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|