Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi. Back on Wikitravel years ago, I put a lot of work into the Detroit articles (and I would like to revamp them soon). Macedonia is my main focus area now on Wikivoyage. Here's what I've done here:
- Existing article major expansions: Ohrid, Kratovo, Tetovo, Resen, Kruševo, Polog, Stobi, Veles, Vevčani, Strumica, Bitola, Debar, Gevgelija, Gostivar, Demir Kapija, Dojran, Kavadarci, Kičevo, Kočani, Kriva Palanka, Kumanovo, Mavrovo National Park, Prilep, Radoviš, Štip, Struga, Šar Mountains National Park
- district-ified Skopje (Centar, Stara Čaršija, Karpoš, Outer, Matka Canyon)
- wrote Prespa (Macedonia) & Mariovo
- Went through each municipality in Macedonia and added info to Wikivoyage (either in separate guides or in existing nearby city guides): Berovo, Bogdanci, Bosilovo, Brvenica, Čaška, Debarca, Delčevo, Demir Hisar, Makedonski Brod, Negotino, Novo Selo, Probištip, Staro Nagoričane, Sveti Nikole, Tearce-Jegunovce, Valandovo, and Vinica.
- Albania: Pustec, Maqellarë, Lin
- Serbia: Prohor Pčinjski
- May 2020: ~4 years and ~3,600 edits later, WikiVoyage now has, in my belief, the most comprehensive listing of sights in Macedonia on the Internet.
- Remaining items:
- Fill-in some Understand and Get in info
- Fill-in Eat and Sleep listings (not my expertise)
- Greek Macedonia guides