I am just an average guy who is fascinated by all crowdsourcing projects on the internet. I try to support as much as time allows - especially on OpenStreetMap and Wikivoyage.
Helpful tools created by me
- Wikidata Extractor - Quick creation of district overviews. Here is an example of what this tool can do.
- Mapmask <-> GeoJSON Converter - A script which converts GeoJSON to Mapmask and vice versa.
My current projects
- Rio de Janeiro - Rework the See and Do sections. Maybe best is to archive the current text and start from scratch. Link to district listings as described here.
- Lisbon - Dynamic map of Lisbon with Wikidata items.
- Budapest - Article of South Pest and East Pest still have to be created.
- Rome - Dynamic map of Rome with
self-made map in CommonsWikidata items.
- Tokyo - Draw Harajuku, Ōimachi, Gotanda, Ikebukuro, Asakusa and Ueno. Either directly in OSM or upload GeoJSON to Commons.
- Slovakia - Copy map with Wikidata items to discussion section of Slovakia & 3 subarticles.
Berlin - Clean-up overview article. Remove specific listings or link to district article.- Tokyo - Dynamic map of Tokyo with Wikidata items.- Copenhagen - Dynamic map of Copenhagen with self-made map in Commons.- Buenos Aires - New setup of districts, which makes more sense for travellers.- Delhi - Dynamic map of Delhi with Wikidata items. Sync with OSM ongoing currently.- Madrid - Dynamic map of Madrid with self-made map in Commons & Wikidata items.- Beijing - Dynamic map of Beijing with Wikidata items. Keep static maps.- Prague - Dynamic map of Prague with Wikidata items.- Milan - Dynamic map of Milan with self-made map in Commons.- Singapore - Dynamic map of Singapore with self-made map in Commons.- Saint Petersburg - Dynamic map of Saint Petersburg with self-made map in Commons.- Seoul - Dynamic map of Seoul with Wikidata items- Dubai - Dynamic map of Dubai with self-made map in Commons.- Munich - Dynamic map of Munich with self-made map in Commons.- Moscow - Dynamic map of Moscow with self-made map in Commons- Saved on the talk page. Up to the community to use it or not. Barcelona - Dynamic map of Barcelona with Wikidata items- Amsterdam - Dynamic map of Amsterdam with self-made map in Commons- Hamburg - Dynamic map of Hamburg with Wikidata items- Kuala Lumpur - New setup of districts, which makes more sense for travellers. Creation of dynamic map-
Backup of all JSON files created by me
There is a certain risk, that all district overview maps are going to be deleted from Commons. Thus I saved a backup of the GeoJSON's in the links below.