To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. If you are familiar with Wikipedia, take a look over some of the differences here.
Thanks for your excellent contributions so far. I look forward to more.
All the best,
- I too would like to welcome you; your early commitment to our goals is admirable and your ongoing contributions to Louisiana will surely come in handy when I eventually have the opportunity to visit.
- Just one little thing, nightclubs always go under the 'Drink' section of an article, which is not just about beverages, but also nightlife. When in doubt about where to place something in an article, I find Wikivoyage:Where you can stick it nearly always has the answer.
- Thanks again! --ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 15:53, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you for your input! I am still new at this, but welcome that information. I will put any further information on nightlife under the 'Drink' section. I hope you have the chance to visit Louisiana at some point in the near future! If the opportunity allows, definitely visit some of the small towns in Northern Louisiana. I find them relaxing and a welcome change of pace from life in the city. Americannomad1776 (talk) 16:01, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
Re: Interstate 14
In regards to Interstate 14, it's fine to have it on the routebox as a concurrency with US-190 (which I just did on the Killeen and Harker Heights articles). I probably should've just done that to begin with, I just didn't want the continuity of US-190 getting broken up. Eco84 (talk) 18:12, 19 August 2018 (UTC)
"listing" rather than "Listing"
Notice this edit? It may seem unimportant and totally unnecessary, but as I've been told, sometimes the markers don't work unless you make sure the whole word "listing" is in lower case capitalization. To solve the problem, when you add a listing, after you've published the edit simply go into source editing mode and change the capitalization of the listing you added. Thanks! --Comment by Selfie City (talk | contributions) 00:41, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
Hi! Sorry I haven't been active in so long. Just a bunch of other events have kept me occupied, but I still consider myself the docent for the Mansfield page and I'll look into updating the page soon. Americannomad1776 (talk) 19:29, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
Hi, Americannomad1776! It's been a while you were active on Wikivoyage, and so I'm checking whether you are still available as a docent for Mansfield (Louisiana)? Thank you and all the best, ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 18:52, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
- Hi! Sorry I haven't been active in so long. Just a bunch of other events have kept me occupied, but I still consider myself the docent for the Mansfield page and I'll look into updating the page soon. Americannomad1776 (talk) 19:30, 22 October 2020 (UTC)