To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you are a Wikipedian then you may notice some differences in policies and the style of our articles. These include:
- NPOV → be fair (not quite the same thing!)
- be bold → plunge forward
- Village pump → travellers' pub
- External links → We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate primary links only into the text itself.
- sandbox → graffiti wall
- stub notes → Article status notes
It may also be very useful for you to check out Wikivoyage:Welcome, Wikipedians. If you need help, take a look at Project:Help, or else post a message in the travellers' pub or on my talk page. Thanks for contributing! JamesA >talk 13:27, 13 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi! Just seen your comment that the suspected IPs are from the same ISP. Could this mean that e.g. IB has a corporate account which is provided by one company or could it be a coincidence that just several e.g. Verizon users from LA acted unilaterally? Jc8136 (talk) 12:56, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
- It could also be one person on a dynamic IP who pulled the plug on his router a few times. MER-C (talk) 13:27, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for doing the wikipedia: article name addition - it has alerted me to a number of issues for Western Australian articles that I have realised need extensive work done - cheers (deleted earlier comment - which simply showed my ignorance of things at that point) sats (talk) 10:58, 12 February 2013 (UTC)