Apology, a range of issues have severely restricted editing in 2015 and 2016 and 2017. should be more regular now...
Thank you for your welcome message. As a contribution I have added some flight search engine information to travel to Turkey. However, I see that it is deleted. There are already company listings for bus travel in Turkey. I don't think my edit was any different than that. Could you please kindly tell me the reason for deletion?
Hi! I finally had a chance to look at your work in the Cemeteries article. I like what you've done so far. I made this edit to the subtitles. After that, I made a few copy edits, but I'm too tired to do more now. Ikan Kekek (talk) 09:02, 7 October 2018 (UTC)
Hi, JarrahTree! It's a while since you've been active on Wikivoyage, so I'd like to know whether you're still available as a docent for Tasmania. All the best, ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 19:08, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for replying. A docent, as I'm sure you once knew, is somebody who is willing to answer questions other travellers may have about a certain place. A docent doesn't need to be active on Wikivoyage, they just need to be contactable and available to answer questions within a reasonable timeframe. It seems from your message on my talk page that you are still up for this, but if I've misunderstood, please correct me. Regards, ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 06:32, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- it feels great to see your name back on the Recent Changes, dude. Long time no see. Good to have you back aboard! High-five to ya. Ibaman (talk) 00:04, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
Please be careful editing
Docent for tassie
- Since I haven't heard from you for a month now, I'll remove it for now (in invisible text). Since a docent is meant to be connectable, I don't want someone waiting for ages for an answer. You can always add your name back if you need to, or when you come back. SHB2000 (talk | contribs | en.wikipedia) 06:23, 5 July 2021 (UTC)
My apologies, I have had a serious SUL/access issue which has prevented me from accessing wikivoyage for some time, as it is so far unresolved, please do what you like - quite difficult. from an IP address - JarrahTree replying.
- I see. What's preventing you though? Plus, I'll remove the invisible text. Are you able to edit wikipedia and other WMF projects? Because it does suck when you can't access your sysop tools. SHB2000 (talk | contribs | en.wikipedia) 13:34, 5 July 2021 (UTC)
- Would it help to create a new account? --Comment by Selfie City (talk | contributions) 13:37, 5 July 2021 (UTC)
- I would rather not - I suspect it requires sustained day after day attempts at resolving a failed sUL log in connection, I dont like to go to phabricator as I tend to make a fool of myself amongst the techs - it seems the aledged universal login via the sul fails, and I have to re-login in despite the issue - it works for commons and data, but somehow I am locked out of voyage so far. jarrahtree again. (btw thanks for positive responses..)
I am very aware of that. if real life allows me it might take a few days to do the workaround for: - If the information submitted is valid, a password reset email will be sent. If you haven't received an email, we recommend that you visit the reset password help page or try again later. You can only request a limited number of password resets within a short period of time. Only one password reset email will be sent per valid account every 24 hours in order to prevent abuse. - patience, sabar...