Washougal is in Southwest Washington.
This small community is located on the Washington side of the Columbia River, with its lowlands and famous prairie situated on the west entrance to the scenic Columbia River Gorge.
Motorists who approach Washougal from the west on the Lewis & Clark Highway can see Mount Hood rising above the Cascade Mountains framed by the columnar cliffs that signal the gateway of the Gorge.
- Downtown Washougal
- 1 Steigerwald Lake National Wildlife Refuge.
- Captain William Clark Regional Park at Cottonwood Beach, S Index St at S 32nd St.
- Two Rivers Heritage Museum, 1 Durgan St, ☏ .
- Washougal Times Restaurant & Lounge, 1826 E St, ☏ .
- 5440 Brewing Co, 3801 S Truman Rd #1, ☏ . W-Su 11:30AM-9M.
- Best Western Plus Port Of Camas-Washougal Convention Center, 121 S 2nd St, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Includes hot breakfast, WIFi, and an indoor pool.
- Dougan Creek Campground, 82 Dougan Falls Ln, ☏ , email@example.com. First come, first serve camping with fire rings but no garbage service. Requires Discover Pass on each vehicle- $10/day, $30/annual, but no separate campsite fee. Buy pass online or at local stores before coming to campground.
|Routes through Washougal|
|Vancouver ← Camas ←||W E||→ Stevenson → Ends at|