- Håbo, with Bålsta as the main city
Since thousand years ago, the area was named Fjärdundraland, autonomous until joined with Uppland in the 13th century. The area contains several castles, palaces, mansions and historic buildings.
- Åbergs Museum. Kalmarvägen 10, Bålsta, founded by artist and actor Lasse Åberg, with a collection of Disney memorabilia and historic cartoons.
- Gårdsjö Moose Park.
- Olpersgården. At Östervåla.
- Färnebofjärden National Park.
- Heby Brick Factory Museum.
- Mickelsmäss. A one-day fair during early autumn.
- Gårdsjö Moose tour (Gårdsjö Älgpark), Gårdsjö 127, Heby Municipality, ☎ . Opening hours vary greatly throughout the year. See calendar on their website. A wagon tour around a 25-hectare (~60-acre) enclosed area populated by 10 moose. The tours take about one hour and are in Swedish and English. It is also possible to stay overnight in a cottage within the moose territory. Adults: 240SEK, Children 3-12: 120SEK, Children 0-2:Free.
- Västerås, Sweden's fifth largest city