- Håbo, with Bålsta as the main city
Since thousand years ago, the area was named Fjärdundraland, autonomous until joined with Uppland in the 13th century. The area contains several castles, palaces, mansions and historic buildings.
- Åbergs Museum. Kalmarvägen 10, Bålsta, founded by artist and actor Lasse Åberg, with a collection of Disney memorabilia and historic cartoons.
- Gårdsjö Moose Park.
- Olpersgården. At Östervåla.
- Färnebofjärden National Park.
- Heby Brick Factory Museum.
- Mickelsmäss. A one-day fair during early autumn.
- Västerås, Sweden's fifth largest city