|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
New York skyline
May you please give me a list of buildings visible here? I've never been in New York, so it would be difficult task for me. Asked by: 2003:D2:1BC1:7CAE:90A9:E52E:9AE9:8542 09:54, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
- This is the Downtown Manhattan skyline. Most of the buildings you see are ones New Yorkers generally consider artistically unimportant modern ones. I think the task you're asking us to execute, finding out the name of every building in the picture, is a pretty arduous one, so please don't be surprised if no-one wants to do that research for you. Is it sufficient for you to know that that's Downtown Manhattan, also called the Financial District? Ikan Kekek (talk) 11:07, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
Brazil to Mexico
Hi, i would be travelling to Brazil next month and I also have plans to visit Mexico. Both countries for the first time. What would be the cheapest way to fly between these two countries by air? Appreciate if you could point out airports in both countries as well airline. Thank you. Asked by: Saqib (talk) 12:26, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
Hi @Saqib: for (one-way) flights from Brazil to Mexico, I've managed to find these flights: (prices are based on flights for 30 January, so prices would probably be similar for next month)
- Sao Paolo to Cancun (with a stopover in Bogota) for £433 (US$527) with Avianca.
- Sao Paolo to Puerto Vallarta or Guadalajara (with a stopover in Houston) for £481 (US$586) with United. (link for Puerto Vallarta) (link for Guadalajara)
- Brasilia to Merida (with stopovers in Sao Paolo and Houston) for £488 (US$594) with United (operated by Avianca).
- Rio de Janeiro to Aguascalientes (with a stopover in Houston) for £480 (US$584) with United.
- Rio de Janeiro to Monterrey (with a stopover in Houston) for £480 (US$584) with United.
Most of these flights are 24 hours+ in length (some stopovers being 3 or 4 hours), but for quicker flights, (about 10-15 hours), the price is much higher (£600+/US$730+), so I haven't shown these as you wanted cheap flights.19:17, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
- It looks like some of the links I provided for United's website doesn't work, if so, go here then use the search form to find the flights. 19:25, 14 January 2017 (UTC)