Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mount Snow Skiing and Riding, toll-free: . Located only 29 miles from Interstate 91, Mount Snow is Vermont's closest big mountain to Northeast metropolitan areas.
- [dead link] Vermont Snowmobiling, toll-free: . Explore picturesque scenic trails and beautiful vistas in the Green Mountain National Forest.
- Vermont Sleigh Rides. The sleigh ride operation has three sleighs and can accommodate up to 50 people at a time. Each sleigh can hold 15-18 people.
- Clara’s Cucina (At The White House Inn), ☏ . elegant fine dining with a Northern Italian theme, tasty cocktails, and a spectacular view of the Green Mountains.
- [dead link] Dot's, 3 East Main St, ☏ . Diner like restaurant with very good food and delicious specials. Great tasting food and a great atmosphere
- Wahoo's Eatery, 2 White's Rd, ☏ . A great Road Side Eatery offering hand patted burgers, fresh portabella mushroom wraps, sliced pork tenderloin, shakes, & soft serve ice cream. Large lawns for the kids to run around-a bit of a landmark in Wilmington $8-$10.
- The White House Inn, 178 Route 9 East Wilmington. Victorian mansion with elegant yet relaxed surroundings.
|Routes through Wilmington|
|Troy ← Bennington ← Jct S ←||W E||→ Brattleboro → Concord|
|Killington ← Mount Snow ←||N S||→ becomes → North Adams|