- Banqiao (Banciao) Railway Station (板橋車站) is a major transportation hub in Taipei County. This station connects the railways, Taipei MRT and Taiwan High Speed Rail. It also has local and inter-city bus stations. (Wunhua Road Sec. 1, Banqiao City)
- Zhonghe Line (中和線) 's station: Dingxi (Yonghe), Yongan Market, Jingan and Nanshijiao.
- Use city buses  [dead link].
- There is also a free shuttle bus from Banqiao (Banciao) Railway Station (板橋車站) that services Zhonghe Gi-Guong Road (莒光路) West side of Zhonghe. It departs from Zhi-Chang Middle School (自強國中) and arrives at Banqiao (Banciao) Railway Station (板橋車站) stopping in a few places in between on Jhyu-Guang Road (莒光路). The shuttle bus is small and its stop sign is entirely in Chinese. It departs from Zhi-Chang Middle School (自強國中) every half hour start 7AM and ends at 9:30PM. It then departs from Banqiao (Banciao) Railway Station (板橋車站) (right across from Banciao City Bus Station on Xin-Fu Road (新府路) at every 40 of the hour. If you cannot read Chinese, this shuttle is not recommended.
- Taxis are widely available starting at NT$70.
Zhonghe is a typical Taiwanese suburb with heavily congested roads and population.
From Nanshijiao MRT you can take a taxi to 烘爐地 (Hong Lu Di) where there's a huge god on the mountain side. It's about NT$150 from MRT exit 4. It's well worth the trip as there are great views over all of Taipei. From up there, you can also hike around and enjoy the forest on top of the hills.
There are a few live Blue-Claw Shrimp fishing places around. You basically turn up, rent a rod by the hour, fish shrimp out of a swimming pool sized pond and drink beer. Once you've finished fishing, you can take your catch to the large grills, skewer 'em live and watch them crack under the flames. Then pack on the salt, order some stir-fry vegetables and enjoy your mean.
There are a couple, but the best one is near Jing-An MRT. Turn right out of Exit one and follow the overpass down the main street. Keep going for 5–10 minutes until you get just past BanAn road intersection. Here you should see a blue shed like building with the shrimp fishing inside.
- SLv Hotel. Is clean, reasonably priced and be sure to check out the music channel if you are not travelling with children.
- Four Points by Sheraton. An expensive but upscale hotel.
- [formerly dead link]Golden Hotel. 台北中和金采商旅
- City Royal Hotel. 中和瑤宮商務旅店
- [dead link]Cannes Fashion Motel. 中和坎城時尚旅店
- Merry Day Motel. 中和美麗殿精品汽車旅館