Church Bay (Welsh: Porth Swtan) is a small hamlet on the west coast of the Isle of Anglesey near the village of Rhyd-wyn.
It has a sandy beach backed by a pebble ridge and low cliffs. It has been awarded Blue Flag status
- 1 Church Bay beach (Porth Swtan). Sand and pebble blue flag beach. Dogs allowed.
- Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path, Island coast. 24/7. Part of the Wales Coast Path
- 1 Anglesey Gadlys Self Catering Holiday Cottages, Gadlys, ☏ .
- 2 Orchard Cottage (Ty Newydd), ☏ .
- 3 Pen y Graig B&B and Holiday Farmhouse, Pen y Graig, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Self contained B&B apartment for 2 people sharing. Self catering Holiday Farmhouse to sleep 4 or 8. Pen y Graig is 500m from Church Bay beach and the Anglesey Coastal Footpath
The other villages of Anglesey – Holyhead, Beaumaris, Menai Bridge, Llangefni, Ynys Llanddwyn – offer similar small-town Welsh character and remote seaside landscapes, including both lovely beaches and rugged cliffs.