Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Prairie Museum of Art and History, 1905 S. Franklin, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. The crown jewel of the museum is the Kuska Collection, which consists of furnishings, silver, glass, ceramics, and 2,000 rare dolls. The complex also includes the biggest barn in Kansas, a furnished sod house, church, one-room school, and 1930s farmstead. Adults $4, Seniors: $3.50, Children: $1.
- 2 Thomas County Courthouse. Historic courthouse building.
- 1 B Hive. Have a burger, a drink, and some charm at B Hive.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 645 West Willow, ☏ .
- 1 Motel 6, 1985 S Range Ave, ☏ , fax: . ~$50.
- 2 Comfort Inn, 2225 S Range Ave. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Offers complimentary Hot Breakfast, Wi-Fi. ~$110.
- 3 Days Inn, 1925 S Range Ave. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Offers complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, pool. ~$70.
- 4 Hampton Inn, 1000 E Willow Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi.
|Routes through Colby|
|Denver ← Goodland ←||W E||→ Oakley → Hays|
|Colorado Springs ← Goodland ←||W E||→ Hill City → Stockton|
|Sutherland ← Wallace ← Jct W E ← Jct W E ← becomes ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Jct W E → Jct W E → becomes → Guymon|