- Benson's Wild Animal Farm by Bob Goldsack. Available in numerous places, this book documents the history of Hudson's claim to fame: Benson's Wild Animal Farm. This park was once featured in Dane Cook's stand-up routine.
- Manchester - Boston Regional Airport, Brown Av., Manchester, Phone: +1 603 624-6556 (30 minutes by car).
- Logan International Airport in Boston (60 minutes by car).
No expressways enter Hudson, though it is centrally located between three major expressways: I-93, I-495 and U.S. 3. The easiest way into the town is via U.S. 3 exit 2, which provides direct access over the Merrimack River Sagamore Bridge. Travelers coming from Boston and points south can access Hudson from I-93 exit 4 (NH 111). Those coming from Manchester and points north can access Hudson from I-93 exit 5 (NH 102). Three New Hampshire state routes traverse the town and meet in Hudson Village near the Taylor Falls Bridge to central Nashua: NH 3A is the major north-south route through Hudson, while NH 111 is the main east-west route. NH 102 starts at the junction of 3A and 111 and goes northwest towards Londonderry, Derry, and Raymond.
The nearest train station is 20 minute drive away in Lowell, the Charles A. Gallagher Transit Terminal at 101 Thorndike Street, Lowell, Phone:+1 978 459-0164. It is part of the MBTA commuter rail network; connections to the MBTA are available from Amtrak at Boston's North Station.
- Hills Memorial Library. One of the oldest lending libraries in the state, a historic stone masonry building, located at 18 Library Street, in Hudson Village.
- Benson Park. A large public park with nature trails and play areas for children, located at 27 Kimball Hill Road, in Hudson Center just off NH 111 (Central Street). The park is the former site of a large zoo and amusement park, known as Benson's Wild Animal Farm, and briefly as New England Playland before its closure in 1987. The land lied fallow for over 20 years before the volunteers, supported by the town, cleaned up the park and converted it to a large public park. There are still several buildings and attractions from the former amusement park that have been restored. The town also has a memorial for the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the park. It features an actual girder from the World Trade Center, as well as an informative display describing the timeline of the attacks.
- Green Meadow Golf Club, 59 Steele Road, ☏ .
- Hudson Speedway, 120 Old Derry Road, ☏ . A 1/4 mile paved racetrack features auto racing weekends from May–October. The track lies just off of NH 102 (Derry Road) at the northwestern outskirts of town, near the boundary with Londonderry.
- Whip-Poor-Will Golf Club, 55 Marsh Road, ☏ .
- [dead link] Cookie's Chuck Wagon, Rt 111/Central Street (near the intersection of Greeley and Kimball Hill Road).
- Suzie's Diner, Lowell Road.
- T-Bones, 77 Lowell Road.
|Routes through Hudson|
|Harvard ← Nashua ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Salem → Exeter|