Defiance County, Fulton County, Hancock County, Henry County, Huron County, Paulding County, Putnam County, Seneca County, Williams County, Wood County
- 1 Findlay
- 2 Van Buren
- 3 Norwalk
- 4 Columbus Grove
- 5 Tiffin
- 6 Wauseon
- 7 Bowling Green
- 8 Perrysburg (Ohio)
- 9 Rossford
- 10 Bryan
State Parks and Resort Lodges
For camping and getaway rental reservations on any of Ohio's Parks tel. 1-866-644-6727.
- Harrison Lake State Park, Fulton County, 26246 Harrison Lake Road, Fayette. 175 campsites, 150 have electric hook-ups, showers, flush toilets, two Rent-A-Yurt units, non-powered watercraft, fishing, 3.5-mile hiking trail , volleyball, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, swimming, fishing, and canoeing.
- Mary Jane Thurston State Park, Henry County, northeast of McClure at 1-466 State Route 65, on the Maumee River. 35 non-electric campsites, twenty miles of open water for boating, two launch ramps, marina, fishing, hunting, one-mile portion of the Buckeye Trail, six miles of trails in the North Turkeyfoot Area, backpacking, horseback riding or mountain biking.
- Malabar Farm State Park, Richland County, 4050 Bromfield Road, Lucas.  15 Primitive campsites and over 12 miles of back-country trails.The original Bromfield home is now a 19-bed hostel.
- Van Buren State Park, northern Hancock County, north of Findlay, east of Van Buren at 12259 Township Rd. 218. 27 non-electric sites, tables, fire rings, pit latrines, drinking water, playground, outdoor amphitheater, horseshoe pit, hiking, multi-purpose trail, nature center, lake, pet camping, horseman’s camp with 33 non-electric campsites, fishing, hunting, fishing, hunting, volleyball courts and horseshoe pits.
The mailing address and actual location of these parks may be two different locations: For more detailed information on these and other Ohio State Parks, contact the Ohio Department of Natural Resources - Division of Parks and Recreation. Click here. 
- Toledo Express Airport (TOL IATA)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE IATA)
- Detroit Metro Airport (DTW IATA)
When visiting Ohio Counties, you will find that the best road maps are usually free from County Engineers offices:
- Thomas A. Edison - Birthplace and Museum, in Milan, Ohio.
- Ashland County Historical Society, 420 Center St..
- Hancock Historical Museum, 422 West Sandusky.
- 1 Mazza Museum, 100 N. Main St.. Only teaching gallery specializing illustration/art in chidren's books.
- Black Heritage Library and Multicultural Center, 817 Harmon St..
- The Firelands Museum, 4 Case Ave..
- Seneca County Museum, 28 Clay Street..
- Tiffin Glass Museum & Shoppe, 25-27 S. Washington St..
- Armstrong Air & Space Museum.
- National Tractor Pulling Championships, in Bowling Green.
- Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk.
- Amusement Parks
- Sauder Village (Sauder Historic Village), 22611 St. Rt. 2 Archbold, OH 43502 (1 hour west of Toledo, OH), toll-free: . Visit with costumed guides about how families lived over 100 years ago. Marvel at craftsmen blending skill and creativity in glass, metals, fabric, wood and clay. Enjoy scrumptious homemade goodies and the warmth of genuine, old-fashioned hospitality.