North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Kentucky > Kentucky Derby RegionJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Bardstown
- 2 Brandenburg
- 3 Campbellsville
- 4 Elizabethtown
- 5 Hodgenville
- 6 Jeffersontown — now a semi-independent city within Louisville
- 7 La Grange
- 8 Louisville — Kentucky's largest and most vibrant city, home to the original Louisville Slugger, mint juleps and derby pies, and one legendary annual horse race
- 9 Radcliff – directly adjacent to the main gate of Fort Knox
- 10 Saint Matthews — now a semi-independent city within Louisville
- 11 Shelbyville
- 12 Shepherdsville
- 1 Fort Knox - A well known military base in Kentucky, home to the United States Bullion Depository.
- 2 Loretto - Home of the Maker's Mark Distillery
- 3 Mount Washington - A small town connecting various cities.
- 1 Lincoln Homestead, 5079 Lincoln Park Rd. Springfield, KY 40069, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Lincoln Homestead State Park features the original home of Lincoln's mother, as well as replicas of the 1782 cabin and blacksmith shop where his father was reared and learned his trade. You'll also find the home of Mordecai Lincoln, the favorite uncle of the President, along with split-rail fences and pioneer furniture that portray the rugged pioneer life. Lincoln Homestead State Park is one of the stops on Kentucky's Lincoln Heritage Trail. Grounds open year round. Museum/Gift Shop open weekends only in October. Cabins closed Nov 1 - April 30.