North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Arkansas > Ouachitas > Mena (Arkansas)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Branding Iron, ☏ . 1110 Hwy 71 S. The Branding Iron is a barbecue and steakhouse.
- Chiquita's Mexican Restaurant, (In the Northside Shopping Center, off Hwy 71 N.). Open M-Sa 10AM-9PM. This family owned restaurant has been in Mena for almost two decades.
- Chopping Block Steakhouse, ☏ . Hwy 71 South. This two-story log cabin seats up to 200 people and serves steak, burgers, and seafood.
- Cruizzer's Drive-In, ☏ . Hwy 71 North. This is a 50s themed dive-in.
- Grumpy's Cafe, 1311 Hwy. 71N. Ste B, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Breakfast 6AM-10:30AM; Lunch 11AM-2PM. Homemade soups and desserts.
- Limetree Restaurant, 804 Hwy 71 North, ☏ . Has a buffet and salad bar.
- Papa Poblano's Mexican Restaurant, 1100 Hwy 71 N. Tel: +1 479 394-6521 or +1 479 394-6461. Open M-Th 10AM-10PM; Su 10AM-3PM. Has over 30 30 authentic Mexican dishes.
- Skyline Cafe, 618 Mena Street, ☏ . Open daily 5:30AM-2PM.
- True North Book & Bean Co., 615 Mena Street, ☏ . This bookstore and coffee shops sells Christian books alongside coffee, cappuccinos, and lattes. They also serve breakfast and lunch.
- Applewood Manor, 1007 DeQueen Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. This turn of the century farmhouse serves a full country breakfast.
- Backwoods Lodge, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Located near the Ouachita Mountains, this lodge has four bedrooms and a hot tub. Check-in 10AM, Check-out 2PM. $65-75, increased rates during hunting seasons.
- Cloverleaf Farm Bed & Breakfast, ☏ . 2701 Hwy 88 East.
- Mountain View Bed & Breakfast, 108 Mountain View Drive, ☏ .
- Willowbrook Cottage, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. This rental home is a 100 year old stone cottage that has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a kitchen. Sleeps 1-4. Check-in: 3PM, Check-out 11AM. $150/night.
- Talimena Drive from Talihina, Oklahoma to Mena, Arkansas 54 Mile scenic drive in Oklahoma and Arkansas along the ridge of the Ouachita Mountains and the Ouachita National Forest. The drive has frequent turnouts so you can enjoy the scenery. Convenient access to the drive near the mid-point can be accessed from Heavener by taking Hwy 59 south.
|Routes through Mena|
|Sallisaw ← Heavener ←||N S||→ De Queen → Texarkana|
|Fort Smith ← Greenwood ←||N S||→ De Queen → Texarkana|
|McAlester ← Heavener ←||W E||→ Mount Ida → Hot Springs|
|Jct N S ← Muse ← Jct S ← becomes ←||W E||→ Jct N → Jct W E → Jct W E|
|McAlester ← Talihina ← Jct S ← becomes ←||W E||→ Jct E → Jct N S|