Raynham is crossed by Interstate 495 and Route 24 which heads north to Boston. Interstate 95 is only about 20 minutes away. A half-hour drive to/from Plymouth and Providence, Rhode Island via US-44. It is about a 35-minute drive away from the Cape Cod Canal via Interstate 495/Route 25.
- 1 Bloom Bus (H & L Bloom Bus Line), 10 Oak Street (Taunton), ☏ , toll-free: . Fairly inexpensive bus service running between Boston and Taunton. It makes two stops along the way, one at a "park-n-ride" in West Bridgewater and another in Raynham by the dogtrack. The only real bus terminal is in Taunton. In Boston you'll be dropped off curbside near South Station, not within the transit complex itself. $14 one way, discounts for children. Buy tickets from the driver.
- Raynham Park, 1958 Broadway, ☏ , email@example.com. An entertainment facility that features live greyhound and simulcast racing, live bands, a clubhouse, lounge, and function hosting.
Also try nearby Middleborough for lodging choices.
- Courtyard Boston Raynham, 37 Paramount Dr, ☏ . From $200.
- Quality Inn Raynham-Taunton, 164 New State Hwy, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. From $140.
- Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, 600 New State Hwy, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. From $180.
|Routes through Raynham|
|Marlborough ← Taunton ←||N S||→ Bridgewater → Bourne|
|Boston ← Bridgewater ←||N S||→ Taunton → Fall River|
|Boston ← Easton ←||N S||→ Taunton → Fall River|