Salamanca is part of the Allegany reservation.
You may take Old State Route 17 in from Red House, Interstate 86 from Jamestown, and several other highways in and around.
The nearest airport with scheduled flights is Bradford Regional Airport (BFD IATA) in Bradford, Pennsylvania, which is served with daily commuter flights from Pittsburgh via Southern Airways Express: four on weekdays, two on Saturdays, and three on Sundays. In practice, however, arriving in Salamanca by plane usually means flying into Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
- Coach USA buses arrive and depart from the corner of Central and Linden Avenues, in front of the Corner Deli.
- Fullington Trailways buses arrive and depart from the Dudley Hotel at 132 Main Street.
- Service from DuBois via St. Marys, Bradford, and various points in between.
- Service from Buffalo via Springville, Ellicottville, and various points in between.
- The Crosspatch, 5281 Baker Rd., ☎ .
- Hampshire Mills, 890 Broad St (Route 417 at Old Route 17 (Red House Road)), ☎ . 10AM-6PM. General store, since 1960s.
- Langworthy Restaurant, 6661 NY-417, ☎ .
- Myers Steak House, 460 Wildwood Ave, ☎ . 11:30AM-10PM.
- [dead link] Paradise Club, 4250 N State St, ☎ . 6PM-2AM. This is a nightclub.
- Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel, 777 Seneca Allegany Blvd (South of I-86 on Route 417.), toll-free: . $105 per night.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 779 Broad St, ☎ . $109 per night.
- Pyramid Inn, Hardscrabble Rd & U.S. BUS 219, ☎ . Known for having, "the best wings in the Salamanca area"
|Routes through Salamanca|
|Jamestown ← Randolph ←||W E||→ Olean → Elmira|
|Buffalo ← Ellicottville ← Jct N ←||N S||→ Bradford → DuBois|