Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Yes, you did! -- (WT-en) Evan 07:45, 11 Nov 2003 (PST)
Removed from artical. Not sure where they should go...
- Soho Society - community website, recently totally overhauled and full of new information
- St. Anne's, Soho - community church with online space.
- Soho Green - regenerating Soho's open spaces
Red light district?
Nothing at all about how Soho is probably the UK's biggest red light district? Not to mention the shere abundance of sex shops?
- probably because these days it isn't and there are not many. Even so, this is all now mentioned in the article. --(WT-en) Burmesedays 20:50, 6 January 2010 (EST)
- It is yes but the complete lack of formal sights is a concern. A walking itinerary of Soho would mostly involve shopping, eating, drinking and (a lot of) people watching I think. --(WT-en) Burmesedays 20:48, 6 January 2010 (EST)
- Where in Wikivoyage:City guide status do you find a requirement for geo for listings? Are addresses sufficient? Also, the static map could be updated if someone wants to do that. Ikan Kekek (talk) 06:30, 6 June 2018 (UTC)