Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page should be rather named as Pateros, and I thought of two possibilities if we pursue renaming this.
- Move this to Pateros (turn Pateros (Philippines) into a redirect), and the American town into Pateros (United States)
- Turn Pateros into a disambiguation, and move the existing article about the American town into Pateros (United States), and keep the original name.
- The other one would be Pateros (Texas), because a decision was made to use the state as the disambiguation in the U.S. (I disagreed with the decision at the time). Ikan Kekek (talk) 02:32, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- w:Pateros is a disambig page & we currently have Pateros for the town in Washington State. I'd say move that to "Pateros (Washington)" & make "Pateros" a disambig page.
- A separate question is whether this page should move to the more specific Pateros (Metro Manila). I'd say yes & leave a redirect. Pashley (talk) 04:34, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- I think so, but as the only place in the Philippines with that name, I see it is right to leave it as is unless the consensus changes. I agree with moving the existing Pateros page to Pateros (Washington), and turning the original Pateros into a disamb.--TagaSanPedroAko (talk) 04:39, 3 January 2019 (UTC)