Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is the imported user page of user Ted O'Neill, Ted on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Ted".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
places I've lived
places I've been
- Canada: Vancouver Montreal Quebec City Niagara Falls
- Cyprus and Northern Cyprus
- China: Beijing
- France: Paris
- India: Mumbai
- Indonesia: Bali Jakarta Jogjakarta Lombok Sulawesi
- Japan: All over
- Laos: Cycle tour through the northwest from Vientiane through to Chiang Mai in Thailand.
- Malaysia: Penang Kuala Lumpur
- South_Korea: Seoul Gyeongju
- Thailand: All over
- USA: New England New York California Washington Las Vegas Arizona Florida Chicago Idaho Montana Hawaii
- Vietnam: Hanoi Hue Hoi An Danang
places I'm going soon
Nothing planned. Back to work soon.
If I have network, I've probably updated my location on Foursquare. Yes, I know that it's stupid.
- New Zealand: this has been at or near the top of my list even before LotR.
- Turkey: had to cancel a trip here once, but I still want to go, even more so after visiting North Cyprus.
- Vietnam: again.
- Antarctica: someday when I am rich and living the life of leisure.
- Tokyofoodcast: In which Et-chan and Te-chan eat Tokyo.
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|