To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you are a Wikipedian then you may notice some differences in policies and the style of our articles. These include:
- NPOV → be fair (not quite the same thing!)
- be bold → plunge forward
- Village pump → travellers' pub
- External links → We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate primary links only into the text itself.
- sandbox → graffiti wall
- stub notes → Article status notes
It may also be very useful for you to check out Wikivoyage:Welcome, Wikipedians. If you need help, take a look at Project:Help, or else post a message in the travellers' pub or on my talk page. Thanks for contributing! JamesA >talk 07:40, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- No problem! I'm looking forward to a bright and exciting future for this revitalised project. Hope you enjoy your stay. JamesA >talk 08:04, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
Something appears broken in your user page display, specifically the table entry about Commons is oddly formatted. It looks like some sort of syntax error, perhaps an extra or missing character. Pashley (talk) 17:30, 17 September 2013 (UTC)
It is a good idea to change the wikipedia links in the listings, this article was created before the parameter was available in listings. However the edits has lost the images showing up and more confusing has lost the counter option which keeps the numbers sequential. Any preferences on how to fix this? --Traveler100 (talk) 06:26, 10 May 2018 (UTC)