|At a glance|
|Information:||Lüneburger Heide, Wallstr. 4, 21335 Lüneburg|
☎ +49 (0)700 – 20 99 30 99
|Orient yourself:||Between Hamburg, Hanover and Bremen|
|Must do:||Walsrode Bird Park, Heide Park and Serengeti Park.|
|Time needed:||one day per main attraction|
|Just for kids:||Heide Park and Serengeti Park|
|Also see:||Hamburg, Celle, Lüneburg|
We don't use this kind of box for regions, so I'm putting this here.(WT-en) texugo 09:59, 3 November 2011 (EDT)
- Swept in from pub.
- For starters:
- The infobox must go. There was the possibility that some of us would let you test it for state level region articles, but it hasn't got a green light, and there was never talk of letting it stay on lower level region pages like this.
- The See and Do sections should not have full listings like that. It should be an overview of what's to see and do in the area with nothing but a pointer to the destination article and a short description (preferably not an exact copy of the one in the destination article). There shouldn't be addresses, phone numbers, hours, prices, websites, or any of the other detailed info here. All of that stuff goes only in the appropriate city article.
- What itineraries? Blank that part.
- What you have in the Other destinations section should probably be adapted as a Do listing instead. That section is really for islands, national parks, and the like.
- (WT-en) texugo 03:10, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
List of cities
I have (years ago) been to this area and I remember it as largely rural. Now of course this impression may be mistaken, but do we really have to list so many "cities"? It flies in the face of our 7+/-2 rule on the one hand and on the other hand I can't really see how subdividing this region would make any amount of sense... Maybe some of those could be consolidated in some way? Hobbitschuster (talk) 18:39, 22 January 2016 (UTC)
- The rule is, if it makes no sense to subdivide a region further, all cities in the region must be listed. Don't delete any of them from the list, because then they would be linked from no regional article. Ikan Kekek (talk) 22:25, 22 January 2016 (UTC)
- This week I consolidated 3 small villages in this region in to other articless and moved one article that belong to another region. Could not see any other obvious candidates for merging and those that are left are in a reasonable state. In fact with a little work (say in get around section) this region could be set to guide status. --Traveler100 (talk) 07:06, 23 January 2016 (UTC)