|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Places I Have Visited
I have been to:
- United States - Many cities throughout the country, particularly in Pennsylvania, but also Ohio, New York, Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, South Dakota, Wyoming, Kansas
- Canada - Toronto, Niagara Falls
- Japan - Many places in the Chugoku and Kansai regions. A few in Shikoku
- China - Beijing, Wuhan, Wudang Mountains, Shanghai, Jingdezhen, Wuyuan
Some of the top places I wish to visit:
- China: Xian, Leshan, Chengdu, Turpan
- Japan: Misasa, Hiraizumi, Okuwa, Shobara, Mount Osore, Hirosaki, Kagamino, Usuki, Nakatsugawa
- South Korea: Gyeongju
- India: Agra, Delhi, Varanasi, Chennai
- Indonesia: Borobudur, Prambanan, Yogyakarta
- Thailand: Bangkok
- Cambodia: Angkor
- North Korea: Pyongyang
My list is so perfect that User:(WT-en) Pennyliz1 has copied it as her own, along with content from other user pages...
- Kurashiki (September 2017 Off the Beaten Path)
- Kyoto (March 2016 Destination of the Month)
- Franklin (September 2010 Off the Beaten Path)
- Okayama (August 2009 Destination of the Month)
I've focused much of my time on improving:
I'm also working on:
I've recently finished updating all Japanese prefectural capitals to usable status.
Created Pages: I created pages for Franklin, Tsuyama, Itoman, Ibara, Soja, Tarui, Yamanashi, Yurihama, Takahashi, Hokuei, Hirakata, Niimi, Nagi, and Daisen. I've got Franklin and Tsuyama to guide status.
Itineraries: Chugoku 33 Kannon Temple Pilgrimage - I translated it, and I've been to some of the temples, but hopefully someone who has done it will be able to add more to it. Japan's Top 100 Cherry Blossoms Spots
4. Hirosaki Park
Hirosaki Park is where Hirosaki Castle, one of only twelve original castles remaining in the country, is located. The castle grounds contain approximately 2600 trees. It's one of the best places in the region to see cherry blossoms. The Cherry Blossom Festival, held from the end of April through early May, is considered to be the best in the nation.