Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ella Sharp Park, 2800 4th St.
- 1 Ella Sharp Museum of Art & History, 3225 4th Street, ☏ , email@example.com. Five galleries, including the Midwest's finest wildlife art collection, Ella Sharp's 19th-century farmhouse, Ella's Granary Restaurant, and a beautiful Museum campus await visitors inside the Ella Sharp Park.
- 2 The Cascades Falls, 1992 Warren Ave. 11AM-11PM. This park occupies 465 acres and contains the illuminated Cascades, a giant waterfall and six fountains over which water tumbles in continually changing patterns. There also is a small museum depicting the history of Cascades Falls, two golf courses, tennis courts, a picnic area, lagoons, paddle boats, batting cages and a miniature golf course.
- 3 Jackson College, 2111 Emmons Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Westwood Mall, 1850 W Michigan Ave, ☏ .
- 2 Jackson Crossing, 1092 Jackson Crossing, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su noon-5PM.
- The Parlour, Wildwod Ave at Daniel Road. Pleasant, somewhat "old-fashioned" ice cream parlour with delicious and generous servings of a variety of sundaes, sodas, shakes, etc. Many flavors to choose from. A Jackson, Mich. tradition. Opened in 1944.
- Hinckley's Bakery (Hinkley's Donuts), 700 S Blackstone St, Jackson, MI 49203. Award winning donuts
- Home2 Suites by Hilton, 2704 Bob McClain Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Includes hot breakfast, WiFi, and indoor pool.
- Spring Arbor University is located 8 miles from Jackson and is a small, Christian liberal arts university. There are frequent musical, theatrical, and athletic events at Spring Arbor University, many of them free.
- Marshall, 32 miles west of Jackson, is the quintessential American hometown. It is full of lovely Victorian homes and shops that have been beautifully restored. In addition to being home to a number of small museums and antique shops, it hosts the Historic Home Tour every September. Other festivals are held throughout the year.
- Lansing the capital of Michigan, is 38 miles north of Jackson.
- Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan, is located 37 miles east of Jackson.
|Routes through Jackson|
|Chicago ← Battle Creek ←||W E||→ Ann Arbor → Detroit|
|Kalamazoo ← Marshall ←||W E||→ Chelsea → Ann Arbor|
|Mackinaw City ← Lansing ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Jct E → Bryan|
|Lowell ← Eaton Rapids ←||W E||→ Jct W E → Jct N S → Dundee → Monroe|