- Ella Sharp Park, 2800 4th St.
- Ella Sharp Museum of Art & History, 3225 4th Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Five galleries, including the Midwest's finest wildlife art collection, Ella Sharp's 19th century farmhouse, Ella's Granary Restaurant, and a beautiful Museum campus await visitors inside the Ella Sharp Park.
- The Cascades Falls, 1992 Warren Ave. 11 am-11pm. This park occupies 465 acres and contains the illuminated Cascades, a giant waterfall and six fountains over which water tumbles in continually changing patterns. There also is a small museum depicting the history of Cascades Falls, two golf courses, tennis courts, a picnic area, lagoons, paddle boats, batting cages and a miniature golf course.
- Cell Block 7, 3455 Cooper St. A prison museum located in an active prison.
- 1 Jackson College, 2111 Emmons Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Westwood Mall.
- The Parlour, Wildwod Ave at Daniel Road. Pleasant, somewhat "old-fashioned" ice cream parlour with delicious and generous servings of a variety of sundaes, sodas, shakes, etc. Many flavors to choose from. A Jackson, Mich. tradition. Opened in 1944.
- Hinckley's Bakery (Hinkley's Donuts), 700 S Blackstone St, Jackson, MI 49203. Award winning donuts
Spring Arbor University is located 8 miles from Jackson and is a small, Christian liberal arts university. There are frequent musical, theatrical, and athletic events at Spring Arbor University, many of them free.
Marshall, 32 miles west of Jackson, is the quintessential American hometown. It is full of lovely Victorian homes and shops that have been beautifully restored. In addition to being home to a number of small museums and antique shops, it hosts the Historic Home Tour every September. Other festivals are held throughout the year.
Lansing the capital of Michigan, is located 38 miles north of Jackson.
Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan, is located 37 miles east of Jackson.
|Routes through Jackson|
|Chicago ← Battle Creek ←||W E||→ Ann Arbor → Detroit|
|Kalamazoo ← Marshall ←||W E||→ Chelsea → Ann Arbor|
|Mackinaw City ← Lansing ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Jct E → Bryan|
|Lowell ← Eaton Rapids ←||W E||→ Jct W E → Jct N S → Dundee → Monroe|