Madron (Cornish: Eglosmadern) and Sancreed (Cornish: Eglossankres) are the two landlocked parishes on the Penwith peninsula in Cornwall.
Mainly a rural area with a number of small settlements, hamlets and a few villages including Madron, Tredinnick, Lower Ninnes, New Mill, Newbridge, Tregavarah, Sancreed, Bejouans, Bosvennen, Botreah, Drift, Sancreed, Trenuggo, and Tregonnebris.
- 1 Trengwainton Garden, Madron, TR20 8RZ, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Ding Dong Mine. The oldest mine in Cornwall (local legend says that it was visited by Joseph of Arimathea in the first century CE). A UNESCO World Heritage site, part of the Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape.
- 3 Chysauster Ancient Village. Settlement
- 4 Carn Euny Ancient Village. There is a fine fogue here.
- 5 Mên-an-Tol (Crick Stone) (SW427349). Thee upright standing stones.
- 6 Lanyon Quoit (SW 430337). Dolmen.