Jump to navigation Jump to search
Narrabri is in the central west of New South Wales.
- 1 Narrabri railway station. The daily Xplorer train between Moree and Sydney stops each way in Narrabri.
- 2 Narrabri Airport (NAA IATA). Fly Corporate operates services to Brisbane and to Sydney. Rental cars are available at the airport - book in advance to ensure your flight is met.
- Narrabri Radio Cabs
- Mount Kaputar National Park is around 50km north-east of Narrabri
- Australian Telescope Compact Array 20km west of Narrabri
- Barraba, in the heart of the Fossickers Way, is 129 km east of Narrabri via Horton Road and Killarney Road (1 hr 39 min)