Jump to navigation Jump to search
Visitor information centre
- 1 Narrabri Region Visitor Information Centre, 103 Tibbereena Street (Newell Highway) (next to cricket ground), ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F 9AM-5PM, Sa Su 9AM-2PM Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday.
- 1 Narrabri railway station. The daily Xplorer train between Moree (New South Wales) and Sydney stops each way in Narrabri.
- 2 Narrabri Airport (NAA IATA). Fly Corporate operates services to Brisbane and to Sydney. Rental cars are available at the airport - book in advance to ensure your flight is met.
Narrabri is on the junction of the Newell and Kamilaroi Highways (A39/B51)
- Narrabri Radio Cabs
- Mount Kaputar National Park is around 50km north-east of Narrabri
- Australian Telescope Compact Array 20km west of Narrabri
- 1 Thai Home Restaurant, 39 Dangar St, Narrabri NSW 2390, ☏ . 5pm-9pm Tue-Sun.
- 2 THE Outback Shack Bar & Grill, 7 Maitland St, Narrabri NSW 2390, ☏ .
- Barraba, in the heart of the Fossickers Way, is 129 km east of Narrabri via Horton Road and Killarney Road (1 hr 39 min)
- Boggabri, 58 km to the south-east on the Kamilaroi Highway (42 min)
- Bingara, 108 km north-east via Newell Highway, turn right onto Killarney Gap Road, pass the Sawn Rocks on the right (be mindful of the twists, turns, and hairpin bends just after this section), continue ahead (1 hr 22 min)