|This article was the Collaboration of the week between 2 February 2007 and 11 February 2007.|
Is it just me or do the edit tabs not correspond with the section headings here? I click on Sleep edit and it brings up Climate; I click on Budget and it brings up Get In... What's with that? - 03:13, 6 June 2007 (EDT)
- Someone had failed to include an ending </eat> tag on one of the restaurant listings, which caused the internal section numbering to start over. Should be all better now. :) - 08:12, 6 June 2007 (EDT)
Great, thanks! Should make life easier. - 05:43, 7 June 2007 (EDT)
The Caracas page is biased against travel there. It should be revised to be more neutral (i.e., like the Bogota page). Bogota is just like Caracas.
Can anybody tell me if the www.taxitocaracas.com service is safe/reliable?
Hi all, Just doing some work for style and content on Caracas article. Trying to make the article a little less biased against travel there. —The preceding comment was added by (WT-en) Laurenlp (talk • contribs) 23:42, 11 June 2009
- Do you think making the article less biased against travel is wise given goverment/general travel warnings, crime figures and just about every other writen piece on Caracas?. I have friends in different places in the capital and all of them have advised me not to visit at the moment. This article seems quite casual about the dangers of being out late and taxi rides to name two points. I think this page is well researched and very useful but Caracas is one of the most violent cities in the world and understating this could lead travellers to think otherwise. Would be interested in your thoughts. Tom —The preceding comment was added by (WT-en) 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 19:32, 26 October 2010
with plenty of prostitutes and homosexuals at night...shady area.
Changed this rather suspect phrase. Not sure whether it was supposed to recommend or warn ;)
Quoting from other travel sites
There is a quote on police corruption from Lonely Planet. It's duly cited, but I think that quoting from them at all is at best questionable, in view of the reasons given at Wikivoyage:External links#what not to link to. Do you agree or disagree, and if so, why? Ikan Kekek (talk) 01:54, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
I have previously created an alternative banner for this article (which was initially created for the parallel article at the Hebrew Wikivoyage, but I decided to suggest we'll use it here at the English Wikivoyage article as well). Which banner do you prefer that we'll use on the top of this article? ויקיג'אנקי (talk) 13:31, 13 March 2021 (UTC)
- The new banner is more interesting. Ground Zero (talk) 18:13, 13 March 2021 (UTC)
- Current one. Looks sharper. --Nelson Ricardo (talk) 02:34, 14 March 2021 (UTC)
- The new banner is also much prettier. -- Ikan Kekek (talk) 09:16, 14 March 2021 (UTC)
This left-right-left-right image placement is really not Wikivoyage style - see image policy - and makes this article look very different from other articles. I'm observing this because I think it should be changed. I don't volunteer to change it now at 5:20 AM. Ikan Kekek (talk) 09:20, 14 March 2021 (UTC)