I am considering renaming this region article to something more geographic and less official-sounding. Travelers may call the region simply as the "Cordilleras", but I am rather inclined to name this as "Luzon Cordilleras" or "Philippine Cordilleras". Any opinions needed.--TagaSanPedroAko (talk) 21:15, 25 August 2019 (UTC)
- I support a renaming, as the current name is not travel-oriented at all. I trust you, as a Filipino, to know the best replacement.--ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 21:31, 25 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support. Either sounds good, though I tend to go with Luzon as my preference. --Comment by Selfie City (talk | contributions) 22:15, 25 August 2019 (UTC)
- Done I plunged forward and moved the article to "Luzon Cordilleras". The lead and the "Understand" section might need some modifications, though.
Merge provinces in?
The six provinces this region is broken into have a total of nine city articles. Three of the province articles don't have any city articles linked from them. It would be easier for readers to find information about this region if the province articles were merged into the region article, so all nine cities would be listed here. Ground Zero (talk) 00:51, 9 October 2021 (UTC)
- Support we don't really need that much of a hierarchy for just nine cities. SHB2000 (talk | contribs | meta.wikimedia) 00:52, 9 October 2021 (UTC)
- Support per nomination. --Comment by Selfie City (talk | contributions) 19:19, 13 October 2021 (UTC)
- Support The province pages haven't advanced from article skeletons, and we can mention them on "Understand" instead. TagaSanPedroAko (talk) 06:44, 14 October 2021 (UTC)