So if it is a planned city, does anything exist there at the moment? Specifically anything of interested to visitors to see and somewhere to sleep? If not this article should be deleted until it is built? --Traveler100 (talk) 15:58, 15 November 2015 (UTC)
- Or is it part of Seongnam. Which has a large population so where is its article? Or it is part of Seoul? --Traveler100 (talk) 16:02, 15 November 2015 (UTC)
- w:Pangyo, Seongnam; there is a city over there since a few years back. Probably something to see too, if nothing else then the city itself may be an attraction. A w:planned community in this sense is a place that is planned and built in its entirety "out of thin air" in a couple of years (often with uniform architecture like from some science fiction movie) rather than growing slowly like normal cities do. ϒpsilon (talk) 16:18, 15 November 2015 (UTC)
- I'm thinking this should be part of Seongnam (which doesn't exist as an article yet). The confusion is around Korean conventions around describing a city, which includes rural areas and can include other urban areas to merge or de-merge rather quickly depending on the whim of government officials. --Andrewssi2 (talk) 00:25, 30 November 2015 (UTC)
Meaning of "Buy" listing
In the "Hyundae Department of Pangyo" listing, what does this mean?
"You can meet South Korea's first various world class restaurant."
- The department store probably has a selection of restaurants, including some Korean style ones at the higher end of quality. Andrewssi2 (talk) 00:27, 30 November 2015 (UTC)
City Tour Bus
Is the tour bus listed in Get around compliant with our tour policy?
If it is, then we should keep it. But in that case a couple of things should be clarified. From the text in the article I understand that the bus is regularly running on Saturdays from July to November, but if you are a group of at least 15 persons you can book it for a private tour on some other day or some other time of the year. Is this correct? And more importantly, are English tours available (the webpage was only in Korean); people reading this guide probably can't understand Korean? ϒpsilon (talk) 14:23, 11 December 2015 (UTC)
District or city?
Should Pangyo be considered as a district of Seoul or a city in its own right? If it is a district the article should be named Seoul/Pangyo, it should be listed in the districts section of Seoul, and the IsPartOf template should be changed to Seoul. If it is a city the "usable district template" should be switched for a "usable city template". MartinJacobson (talk) 14:30, 10 March 2018 (UTC)
- on first look I think a city. Could do with its own entry on the region page too. --Traveler100 (talk) 14:48, 10 March 2018 (UTC)