Hi, my name is Martin!
|This user is a member of Wikivoyage's Nordic countries Expedition!|
I'm from Uppsala, Sweden, where I am currently studying literature. I started editing Wikipedia in 2008. Since I discovered it in 2017 I mainly edit English Wikivoyage. My main pet project is the Uppsala page, for which I am also a docent. In other words: If you have any questions about Uppsala which are not answered in the article, feel free to contact me on my talk page or via email and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
Thanks for editing!
As a traveler
Wishlist, no internal order
- Egypt - Felucca cruise on the Nile (including Cairo and Giza)
- India - Rail travel in India, particularly in Western India and The Plains
- Israel - Jerusalem, or really all of the Holy Land
- Russia - Saint Petersburg, capital of the Russian Empire
- United States - San Francisco, birthplace of the hippie movement and future base of Starfleet Command