Please Taoyuan County move to Taoyuan
see wikipedia's about Taoyuan, “The city of Taoyuan has been elevated to special municipality status since 2014 from the original Taoyuan County. At the same time, the former county-controlled city of Taoyuan was also promoted to Taoyuan District within the new municipality.”--Yuriy kosygin (talk) 14:07, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
What's up with the "districts"?
- As there has been no objection to your proposed merger for 4½ months, it would be safe for you to merge the articles. Ground Zero (talk) 01:29, 24 December 2017 (UTC)
- From the article, in case anything useful can be gleaned from this:
- 1 Taoyuan District (桃園區) is an industrial city, is the district seat and largest city of Taoyuan.
- 2 Dasi (大溪), also spelt Ta-hsi and Dàxī, is a district of high tourism interest, including the mausoleum of former ruler Chiang Kai-shek, flower farms and an old street.
- 3 Jhongli (中壢), also spelled Jungli, Zhongli and Chungli, is the second largest district in Taoyuan.
- 4 Longtan (龍潭, also romanized as Long Tan and Lung-tan), is a district in southern Taoyuan. It is where the most famous Reservoir in Taiwan, Shihmen Reservoir locates.
- 1 Fushing Township