Template talk:Districts discussion
1: section name for districts discussion on talk page
2: name of the main article (to refer to main city from its district article)
Splitting into districts vs Defining districts
Any objections if I change the text a bit, from "splitting into districts is in progress" to "defining districts is in progress"? It sounds more precise in my opinion, and it's more appropriate for the cities which already have district articles, but district borders are still vague--like it's in Barcelona, for example. --(WT-en) DenisYurkin 14:44, 10 September 2007 (EDT)
- All sounds good to me! --(WT-en) Peter Talk 20:04, 10 September 2007 (EDT)
- Done. --(WT-en) DenisYurkin 02:43, 11 September 2007 (EDT)
Unusuable on mobile
This template is unusable on mobile.
mw:Recommendations_for_mobile_friendly_articles_on_Wikimedia_wikis#Making_page_issues_(ambox_templates)_mobile_friendly as some guidance on how to fix that. While it partially shows when clicking it I cannot view it in full as I can on other wikis.
- @Jdlrobson: I'm sorry! Could you post a screenshot of what seems broken for you, or explain further? On my iPhone SE using either Chrome or Safari, the template appears in an abbreviated version, which I can tap to expand into a full-screen view (with complete text and a link to the the talk page):
- If you gave me some details on your experience, or on what mobile device and browser you're using, I could try to take a look at the template. –Nucleosynth (t c) 04:17, 9 February 2020 (UTC)
- Also apologies if editing your comment is bad form, but I'm pretty certain you were referring to that page title at mediawikiwiki instead of a redlink here, so I edited it. –Nucleosynth (t c) 04:19, 9 February 2020 (UTC)