All content of my user discussion page prior to August 2012 is archived here.
Due to a bug in the software, we had to remove all destination docents. You'll have to manually re-instate yourself as docent if you wish to do so.
About your Talk page, I can move your old talk page here and make a redirect from the old location to this page. That makes more sense than writing on the Talk page of a user account you can't access. --Globe-trotter (talk) 23:44, 20 September 2012 (CEST)
- Thanks for notifying about the bug interfering with the docent feature (I haven't declared myself a docent for any destinations as of yet, though).
- And the talk page; I was thinking about using it till the end of 2012 and then having it as some kind of talk page archive, without changing its name, and linking it from this one, which would from then on be used as a usual talk page. Hmm, let me think a little about what to do with it first. Vidimian (talk) 23:55, 20 September 2012 (CEST)
Hey, would you mind stopping by wts-old and adding an information template tothis image  with a statement of your authorship. I'm trying to get the last of my uploads taken care of ;) --Peter Talk 19:29, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Done, along with a short description for TR-010. (Thanks for the notification.) Vidimian (talk) 20:42, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
Wow, I can't believe that your admin rights were overlooked in the migration!! I've restored them now, and can merge your old account contributions into your new one, if you like. --Peter Talk 02:10, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
- Were they? I thought I was able to use the delete/revert buttons even before we left Wikivoyage e.V. (and even before the site was open to the public without a password). I was meaning to apply for the account merge for some time, but I think I'm just lazy. Oh, one question on this though: When the accounts are merged, what happens to the watchlist? Do you get the watchlist of the old WT-en account, or the watchlist of newly created account on WV (or the global WMF account)? Or you lose them all and start from scratch? I'm asking because it took me a lot of time a few days ago to watchlist all the articles that I have a personal interest at (and I think there is still a stray article not on the list here and there). Vidimian (talk) 08:54, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi, it's your Michiganite partner/co-typist, CurvyEthyl. A lot has changed with my thinking, in case you're wondering why my userpage has made dramatic changes. --Lo Ximiendo (talk) 10:07, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
An award for you!
|The Wikivoyage Barncompass|
|You are doing great job adding pretty page banners. Keep it up! Danapit (talk) 20:14, 10 March 2014 (UTC)|
- Hey, thanks a lot for the barncompass—it's always nice to be appreciated! One of the greatest things I love about banners is that seeing a nice banner up on an article is already very awarding in itself, though. Vidimian (talk) 21:51, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- Hi! Yeap; I've found the instructions at Wikivoyage:Banner Expedition#Adding the banner to the article too hard to follow (or just found adding them to en: easy enough). At any rate, they are periodically moved to Wikidata by a bot, but a request for that might be long overdue (currently at 268 and rising)... Vidimian (talk) 14:34, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
Upload files, Upload Wizard?
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.