Wikivoyage:Requests for comment
Requests for Comment
This page allows you to ask other Wikivoyagers to contribute to a discussion, including both policy/style pages as well as actual article content. You may want some feedback, more opinions, or just some help in reaching a consensus.
Requests pointing to discussions that have gone dormant for over two months may be removed from this page. Otherwise, the original contributor may remove a request when satisfied. (Please remember to do this, in order to keep the page current!)
Policy planning and proposals
- Wikivoyage talk:Dynamic maps Expedition#Maps and Stars - discussion started by User:ButteBag to try to break the impasse over whether an article can reach star status when it contains a dynamic map. -- Ryan • (talk) • 01:08, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- Wikivoyage talk:Destination of the month candidates#Copyscape - Considering SEO/duplicate text as a factor in determining wither to support or oppose DotM/OtBP/FTT candidates: yea or nay? -- AndreCarrotflower (talk) 01:09, 26 January 2017 (UTC)
Articles and travel content
- France's regions are outdated. There is discussion whether to change the regions, and if so what the new region hierarchy should look like. All comments are appreciated, venez nombreux ! --ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 15:24, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
- Sheki -- should this be demoted from star to guide status? --Saqib (talk) 19:01, 3 March 2017 (UTC)
- Laufenburg_(Germany) and Laufenburg_(Switzerland) -- currently two articles about a town with two parts either side of the border. However, the content is quasi-identical, the discussion is here: Talk:Laufenburg_(Germany) Drat70 (talk) 09:37, 13 March 2017 (UTC)
- Move Stein (Mittelfranken) to Stein bei Nürnberg as per its talk page Hobbitschuster (talk) 23:09, 9 April 2017 (UTC)
- Move Indigenous heritage in Australia to Indigenous Australian culture as per its talk page Gizza (roam) 11:48, 15 May 2017 (UTC)
- Talk:Harris -- 3 settlements in two regions, most POIs not in settlements. Merge Harris and Lewis and keep towns or roll-up town articles into Harris and Lewis articles. -- 31 March 2017
Ideas and expeditions
- If you'd like to help at User:Hobbitschuster/Aggregators be my guest. If we get this to some higher degree of usability we can have an informed decision whether we want that specific article in mainspace, or something like it.