Why does this redirect to Pigeon Forge? It's the only "Dollywood" in existence, and most (if I remember correctly) of Pigeon Forge is Dollywood. Doesn't make sense. Ceadeus Slayer Sea of Blood -Underwater Ruins
- Because it is an attraction at that location. Things to see and do are usually places in the article of the place where they are found. There are exceptions, such as Disneyland, but the content of this article was not large enough to justify its own page. If useful content about Dollywood gets too large at Pigeon Forge then it could be moved back here.--Traveler100 (talk) 20:01, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
Why I recreated this page
- Dollywood now has not one but TWO locations to sleep.
- Too many attractions to put under Pigeon Forge
- Multiple famous restaurants, theatres, landmarks, and Splash Country
- A complicated system for "Getting In."
- I’m satisfied with that explanation. -- AndreCarrotflower (talk) 22:57, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
- Okie dokie. ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 23:22, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
I would crop it, but then I'd have to reupload it. But to do that, I'd have to claim it as my own, which it's not. Also, I can't just save a photo off the internet and upload it. Again, I'd have to check the "My own work" box. There's not even a place in the template form to give credit to the actual owners so I don't commit a Telstra-esque copyright violation. Libertarianmoderate (talk) 00:35, 24 July 2018 (UTC)
- Actually, there's a solution. For Wikimedia Commons files, you can check the "is not my own work" box and then follow the steps to give credit to the person who took the original image before it was cropped. Selfie City (talk) 00:45, 24 July 2018 (UTC)