- User:Traveler100 apparently put it under Architecture. I thought botanical tourism should be arranged under natural attractions. Also, there are probably several non-man-made botanical attractions in the world (forests, colorful desert blooms etc.) that could be listed. ϒpsilon (talk) 15:30, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- I was focusing more on floral stuff then Forests as such, given that you go to a forest for a lot more than botanical interest. ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 15:56, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- I did an article - Indian Zoos and Botanical Gardens - might be a few places listed that you could expand upon and use for this article. -- Matroc (talk) 19:22, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- Thematicly it's man-made gardens/landscape architecture AND natural botanical sites. Obviously it can be split if it one area starts getting too big. If there isn't already a seperate article on Arboretum (like the Whipsnade Tree Cathedral), they could also be included here provided someone starts writing the Understand section to indicate what's included or not. Whwn this was started as an outline I had 'plant tourism' in mind, but Botanical toursim might actually mean 'Garden tourism' in some respects. We can discuss a rename if needed. ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 23:27, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- w:Hardiness zone, maybe? ϒpsilon (talk) 16:01, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- Which is I think almost exactly what I was thinking of. Perhaps something simplified should go in the Understand section.ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 17:31, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- Is that diagram translated? Of course you get variations for height and so on. And botanical gardens (and places like the Eden Project) will typically have "out of region" plants. ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 18:31, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
The heading is "Botanical" but this not necessarily mean flowers only
Are there any internationally known herb gardens/nurseries with public displays, that could be mentioned?
- Swept in from the pub
- How about tulips? Danapit (talk) 19:07, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
May I suggest adding this link: https://tropicsathome.com/botanical-travel-guides-tropical-plants-lovers/ as Resources? —The preceding comment was added by Varjag08 (talk • contribs)
- You can suggest anything, but please have a look at external links#what not to link to to see why it's unlikely that anyone could actually add such a link to the article. We also normally don't have a "Resources" section, which sounds like an "External links" section in all but name; "External links" sections by any name are not used on this site.
- All the best,