Formatting and language conventions
For articles about the Philippines, please use the 12-hour clock to show times, e.g. 9AM-noon and 6PM-midnight.
Please show prices in this format: ₱100, and not 100 pesos, or PHP100.
Please use American spelling.
Other destinations has 10 entries violating the 7+2 rule, I've never been to the country and do not which should be removed so can someone else remove one. Tai123.123 (talk) 22:54, 3 October 2021 (UTC)
- I think @Pashley: has a lot of experience with the Philippines, and so does @TagaSanPedroAko:. I've also never been here, so I also can't really comment. SHB2000 (talk | contribs | meta.wikimedia) 22:59, 3 October 2021 (UTC)
- I agree the list should be trimmed. Certainly Boracay, El Nido, Puerto Galera & Panglao Island should stay; those are some of the country's major resort areas. Not sure about the rest.
- To me, linking to Tagatay here seems like a mistake; it is a city so should not be under "Other destinations" & it is not even an important city. A direct link to Taal Volcano, which is a major tourist attraction & usually reached via Tagatay, would make sense, though. Pashley (talk) 05:15, 4 October 2021 (UTC)
- If I had to choose, I'd remove Batangas. I'm living there & it is an interesting province, but so are lots of others. Also, it is hardly a single destination & the interesting places within it can be mentioned elsewhere. Pashley (talk) 05:30, 4 October 2021 (UTC)
- I added Taal Volcano under Philippines#Landscapes so perhaps it could be deleted here, though I'd be inclined to keep it. Pashley (talk) 06:17, 4 October 2021 (UTC)