Hallo, I am a Dutch landscape architecture and design student, mostly active on Commons and ENWikivoyage. I am not much of a traveller myself, and have never stepped foot outside of Europe, though regardless, I do enjoy editing articles related to my home country and its neighbours. At this point in time I spend most of my time on uni. The free time I have available for Wikivoyage is time I spend covering Wikivoyage in pagebanners. At this moment, roughly 3.91% of all pagebanners on ENWikivoyage have been made by me.
- ONGOING: Updating and improving templates such as RINT (old | new) ✗ and Routebox entry (old | new) ✓.
- RECURRING: Fixing 73 dead external links in Benelux articles.
- ONGOING: Reducing the amount of Northwest European destinations lacking a custom banner.
- Only 1,017 left on NOV 17, 2017, out of a total of 3,843 articles for Northwest Europe (26.4% lacks a banner)
- The next ten regions are:
- | | | | | | | | |
- ** Provincial flags have been used to represent regions without flags of their own **
- First edit: Doetinchem June 29th, 2016 (21:59): Starting off page by translating content from nlwikivoyage.
- Hundredth edit: Talk:West Frisian phrasebook July 23rd, 2016 (16:06): →Intelligible with English?
- Thousandth edit: Remich July 3rd, 2017 (17:35): Adding content to Get in.
- One and a half thousandth edit: Balzers September 16th, 2017 (12:48): +Custom banner
- Two thousandth edit: Terschelling November 18th, 2017 (21:16): Added listing for [redacted]
- Two and a half thousandth edit: Dieren January 16th, 2018 (20:57): Redirected page to Gelders Arcadië
- Three thousandth edit: Wikivoyage:Travellers' pub March 9th, 2018 (11:02): →RINT, Routeboxes and more: new section
Links and such