Hallo, I am a Dutch landscape architecture and design student, mostly active on Commons and ENWikivoyage. I am not much of a traveller myself, and have never stepped foot outside of Europe, though regardless, I do enjoy editing articles related to my home country and its neighbours. At this point in time I spend most of my time on uni. The free time I have available for Wikivoyage is time I spend covering Wikivoyage in pagebanners. As of September 26th 2017, roughly 2.1% of all pagebanners on ENWikivoyage have been made by me.
- DONE: Reducing the amount of Benelux articles without custom banners.
- 61/63 pages (97%) lacking banners now have banners. The two pages left have too little photos on Commons to allow for a good and attractive banner.
- RECURRING: Fixing 73 dead external links in Benelux articles.
- ONGOING: Reducing the amount of Northwest European destinations lacking a custom banner.
- Only 1,017 left on NOV 17, 2017, out of a total of 3,843 articles for Northwest Europe (26.4% lacks a banner)
- See User:Wauteurz/Luxembourg to find out where you can help.
- First edit: Doetinchem June 29th, 2016 (21:59): Starting off page by translating content from nlwikivoyage.
- Hundredth edit: Talk:West Frisian phrasebook July 23rd, 2016 (16:06): →Intelligible with English?
- Thousandth edit: Remich July 3rd, 2017 (17:35): Adding content to Get in.
- One and a half thousandth edit: Balzers September 16th, 2017 (12:48): +Custom banner
- Two thousandth edit: Terschelling November 18th, 2017 (21:16): Added listing for [redacted]
Links and such