Seminole County is in East Central Florida.
- Lower Wekiva River Preserve State Park is an 18,000-acre (73-km²) Florida State Park on 6 miles (10 km) of the St. Johns River in Seminole County. The park forms a wildlife corridor to the Ocala National Forest along the Wekiva and St. Johns Rivers. Among the wildlife of the park are black bears, river otters, alligators, wood storks, and sandhill cranes. There are two sections to the park, north and south. The northern section's entrance is in Pine Lakes, off S.R. 44. This entrance leads to the multiuse trails, primitive horse camping and backpack camping areas. The entrance to the southern section, off S.R. 46 nine miles (14 km) west of Sanford, provides access to 5,000 acres (20 km²) of the park. There is no horseback riding in this part of the park. Neither section provides water access. Although canoeists can travel the Wekiva River through the park, they must launch from outside.
Seminole County is in the central part of Florida between Orlando to the south and DeLand/Daytona Beach to the north. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates the 2006 population was 406,875. Its county seat is Sanford, Florida.
- Sun Rail, ☏ . M-F 5AM-11:30PM. Sun Rail is a north-south train on weekdays through Sanford, Orlando, and Kissimmee, from Poinciana at its southern end, and DeBary at its the northern end. Bus connection is provided from Orlando International Airport to the Sand Lake Road station by Links 11, 42 and 111; and from Orlando-Sanford International Airport to the Sanford station by Link 46E. $2-5 one way, with discounts for round-trip tickets, and 50% off for seniors 65 and over, and youth between the ages of 7-18.
Lynx - Public transportation by Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority.  With the main hub centered on Orlando, bus service provided in Osceola, Orange, and Seminole Counties. Some buses link to neighboring counties. Service to Disney World is available.
- Seminole County Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1230 Douglas Ave, ☏ . Suite 116 Longwood. - The official tourism sales and marketing agency for Seminole County.
- Brevard County - southeast
- Volusia County - northeast
- Orange County (Florida) - southwest
- Lake County (Florida) - west